Magic Mould Kit (For Pop! Moulds)
Regular price $17.00
INCLUSIONS IN KIT
1 X SWEETLY IMPRESSED MAGIC MOULD SILICONE MAT
1 X SWEETLY IMPRESSED MAGIC MOULD SCRAPER TOOL
1 X SWEETLY IMPRESSED MAGIC MOULD POWDER LIFTER
VIDEO VIA INSTAGRAM - Cookies by Tash (@cookiesbytash) | Instagram
*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY*
USE FRESH FONDANT STRAIGHT FROM PACKET FRESHLY COLOURED FOR BEST RESULTS or IF USING DRY FONDANT USE A WET WIPE PRIOR TO STAMPING ONTO SILICONE
1. Place a small piece of fondant onto the Pop! Mould design.
2. Use your clear acrylic scraper to scrape away excess fondant, leaving only the design filled with fondant
3. Place Pop! Mould onto the silicone mould mat, design face down. Press firmly down with your thumbs on the center of the design and give the Pop! Mould a little wiggle with some pressure applied.
4. Lift Pop! Mould off the silicone mat and your fondant design should be stuck to the silicone
5. Lightly powder your powder lifter with flour (this will assist not to warp the design or have it get stuck to your powder lifter)
6. Using the corner of your powdered lifter, gently go under the design and with a 'sawing' action and lift the design off the silicone.
DRY FONDANT IS OK - IT JUST REQUIRES AN EXTRA STEP
If you are using non fresh fondant then you can dab the fondant with a small amount of water or a wet wipe and use your brush to create a pasty backing - then stamp and your mould will remove with ease.
WHEN YOUR DEISGN WONT REMOVE FROM MOULD
- Try a firmer wiggle
- Use fresh fondant
- Ensure your silicone is clean and free from fibres and any flour build up.
Trio designs (moulds with 3 of the one design) work best if you use one edge of the petal on the silicone mat - removing one at a time as this system works on suction.
We will be pasting all our tutorials below, so please enjoy watching and if you require assistance please email we are more than happy to assist.
Teddy, Leaves, double cloud and it's a girl
ACRYLIC MOULD - LEAVES
ACRYLIC MOULD - TEDDY