CURRENT MANUFACTURE TIME IS 5 DAYS / FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $200 AUD WORLDWIDE USE CODE 'FREESHIPPING' AT CHECKOUT---
DIMENSIONS: 56MMW X 81H
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - GENERAL STAMPING:
1. Ensure your work surface is well dusted with flour. We use a silicone mat and flour
2. Roll fondant to 4mm thick. This will flatten out to around 2 - 3mm after pushing.
3. Stamp your stamp onto the fondant and lift stamp
4. Place cutter over top, give it a wiggle once you cut so that any furry edges are smoothed.
5. Brush cookie surface with water and place cut out design on top of cookie
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: multi tone
We recommend Queen ready to roll fondant available form Woolworths in Australia, other fondants may not be suitable for two toning.
1. Fill the stamp with fondant by placing thinly rolled coloured fondant over the etched side of the fondant
2. Roll over it with a rolling pin
3. Using a scraper or an acrylic stamp with sharp edge, scrape over the top working your way from the center outwards, ensuring your wrist and the scraper are at a 45 angle
4. Roll your base fondant to 2mm thick-do not roll your fondant prior to filling your stamp with the colour as the base will dry out and wont provide for a sticky adhesive service
5. flip your stamp over onto your base colour fondant and press and wiggle slightly with your finger tips all over the back of the stamp
6. Your fondant should release with ease from the stamp to reveal your multi colour design.
IMPORTANT: please note step 5 is most important. ensuring that the base layer is not pre rolled and left to dry out is key to a good adhesion.
2. MULT COLOUR